>Photobucket



entriesaboutchatlinks

Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Salmon & Drawings @ 8:54 PM

Hope everyone had a great New Years. I am looking forward to 2013 and achieving the goals I've set. I actually got up at 6 am for the mileaday challenge!




Carissa (polishmyheart) came over today. She's never had salmon. So, I made this simple salmon recipe. It really is easy but in my opinion, a tad bit bland. I prefer the honey mustard and breadcrumb salmon.

We also watched an episode of Girls & drew a few pictures.

Elsie at abeautifulmess posted this simple and creative idea. I love how easy and personal this is. We spent sometime drawing random doodles. I am going to photocopy them and send the copies to Carissa.





Happy Wednesday!

Oh, and in case you're wondering Carissa enjoyed the salmon.

Labels: , , , ,