>Photobucket



entriesaboutchatlinks

Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Update @ 7:58 PM

I have been looking forward to August for quite awhile. Since, the summer started all our big plans have been scheduled for August.

August 3rd: Every year a post-production house in Chicago throws a party. I went last year and had an amazing time. The company is Optimus and they've done commercials for Allstate, The Blackhawks, and other big names. I interned there for six months and had the best experience ever. Despite being a large company, everyone (including interns) are treated equally. It is because of them I discovered my career path in color.




August 8th: I bought myself a ticket to Rufus Wainwright. He is my absolute favorite singer. I feel at peace whenever I hear him. I was seated three rows for center stage.


My favorite song is Greek Song. My favorite album is Poses.

This Sunday Quin, Carissa, and I will be skydiving.